How to buy parts for your motorcycle project!

 I've worked on hundreds if not thousands of different motorcycles, lawn & garden machines, cars, trucks, the whole spectrum.

One of the things I think very few realize is the amount of time and effort that goes into finding parts that are going to fit, look good, and last. ESPECIALLY when working on something as "old" as this Z50! Over the years, I've found a few tips and tricks that help me find what I need, and I'm sharing them with you in this video! Do YOU have any special ways to find parts? What's your go-to website? Any suggestions for me?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Motorcycle Restoration- Time to put this thing together!

Blowing a hydraulic line on an old tractor!

Custom Handmade Vintage Style Motorcycle Parts- What do you think of my DIY number plates?!?